STF 2020 - CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
INVITATION TO SUBMIT YOUR EXPERIENCE
This Call for Presentation aims at collecting speeches for the conference to be held on Wednesday June 10th, 2020.
The Conference Program is going to include Best Practices and Success Stories.
Presentations have to deal with experiences in testing, software quality and requirements engineering; a priority will be assigned to presentations dealing with the following key-topics:
- Software Quality in Finance, with main focus on Open Banking, API testing, PSD2
- Software Quality in Mobile and New Media, with main focus on Crowd Testing, Security, Privacy & Reputation
- Software Quality in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, with main focus on Techniques, Prototyping and Deployment
- Shift-left and DevOps for Software Quality
- Software Quality for Microservices Architecture
- Automating Software Quality
The selection of proposals is managed by the Program Committee, that will establish its evaluation on contents, innovation and experiences maturity level, as well as coherence with STF topics.
All candidates will receive a direct feedback within February 28th 2020.
Download the fact sheet of this initiative